Monday, August 11, 2014

The older I get...

WARNING: This is a rant. I can't post this on Facebook and my usual unfortunate people are not available to rant to at the moment, so y'all get to hear/see it instead. :)

I think the older I get the more cynical and hateful I have become. I'm serious, like REALLY hateful... and stingy. I really should have stayed ignorant of politics and what's going on in the world of outside my happy little bubble of my life.

#1 Rant: We have a moron for a president!!! He is the last person we EVER needed to elect as president. LIES!! Smooth talker, and can make people believe him because he knows how to twist his words. To me, a traitor. Fraternizing with the enemy. 2016 needs to come with the quickness, or he can be impeached. Not killed; if that happened he would be almost considered a saint or a martyr. Anyway, he gets on my nerves and has messed up more than fixed. Yes, I know he's not the only one making decisions for the country. Congress sucks too. They're all corrupt. All of DC needs t be cleaned out and start over again from scratch. Pay needs to be cut. They should only make what the average US citizen makes and only get paid when they are meeting, which is not all the time. The pension should go away too. The should be working for the people, not for their own personal gain and their own personal agenda. They should also be stripped of their Blue Cross Federal. They should have to have their "lovely" Obamacare crap too. Maybe then they would feel more compelled to change it back to the way it was before, or change it to where it actually works.

#2 Rant: The Affordable Care Act has ruined healthcare!! You do not even want to get me started on this... I could go ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON!!!!! This law is so effed up. Like I said earlier, people that work for the federal government (president, congress, and senate) should be stripped of their Blue Cross Federal, which by the way, is a the Rolls Royce of insurance. They should have to have their "lovely" Obamacare crap too. If they were making the same pay as an average citizen, then they would feel the financial burden that most of the rest of the US is experiencing. Maybe then they would feel more compelled to change it back to the way it was before, or change it to where it actually works. I don't quite think its fair for person to get a decent plan for next to nothing, while other people who don't qualify for the subsidy and can't afford a decent plan has to settle for the crappiest plan in the history of the world... $6300 deductible for an individual or $12600 for a family. WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING INSURANCE?!?!? It's BS! Coverage has plummeted and premiums have doubled and tripled. Like $1500/mo premium for a family for a plan that used to be the bronze (lowest) plan. The only thing it really covers is birth control... FREE BIRTH CONTROL FOR EVERYONE!!! Oh, AND KILLING KIDS IS COVERED TOO, but that's pretty much it. I had a patient a few weeks ago who didn't have insurance because he couldn't afford it and he made too much for a subsidy. He came to the hospital and had several things going on. The major things were that he needed back surgery something fierce and he gave himself kidney damage from taking so my OTC ibuprofen and Norcos to try to get rid f the pain from the spondylolisthesis that needs to be repaired. It's a vicious cycle of fail, and it shouldn't be that way. If he had been able to actually afford the insurance offered by the "AFFORDABLE" Care Act this situation and huge hospital bill could have been avoided. If you couldn't afford insurance before, you definitely can't now!

#3 Rant: Illegal aliens. The border needs to be closed with really strict laws against immigration and dumping of kids. There are so many people that are CITIZENS of this country that need help. I'd like to see what would happen if I went to one of the countries and started having kids and relied on the rest of the public to support me and my kids that I can't afford and mooched off their system... I bet I wouldn't be very welcomed either. I would also be expected to learn the language and wouldn't be able to have everything translated for me. I'd probably get shot or something. DHHS only has so much money to handle them. Where are you going to place these several thousand kids??? They also come here with several illnesses that we don't have in the US anymore. I bet some parents are wishing that they'd vaccinated their kids now. <<< This is a whole other rant that I'm not getting into because I don't feel like starting a huge mommy war.

#4 Rant: Extremist Muslims. I wish they would get wiped off the face of the Earth. They are terrible people.

#5 Rant: Always having to be Politically Correct because of overly sensitive pansies. Its ridiculous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment